Just a quick note to say thanks Pierre for arranging our mini trip to Malta. Plus also for the lift back to our hotel - most appreciated. We all managed to get back in one piece, although Robbie was a bit of mess. Great to see you again - and hope to meet up in the future - Cheers,
Malta is a little island in the Mediterranean sea and it’s a haven for people to learn or improve their English. The main spoken language in the resorts on the islands is English, besides all locals speak English too and it’s a very safe place. We have partnered with a small school of very high quality which provides English lessons in a modern school with the best possible school facilities in the beautiful city of Sliema. We offer different English language courses which start every Monday. Find out which course is most suitable for you by sending us your request today.
We have combined these courses with a list of activities you may choose from. The idea behind this is that besides getting an opportunity to practice your English further you learn a new sport or improve on one that you are into already. The prices featured are starting from prices and your are urged to send us a request for an exact quotation depending on numbers and dates.
* Greetings at the airport and transfer to the accommodation
* 7 night accommodation in sharing apartments on self catering basis in Sliema
* General English Course with 20 lessons per week each 45 minutes long
* Course registration fees and materials
* 5 day afternoon activities as highlighted here under including all equipment and return transport
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Including 2 hours waterpolo or football coaching every afternoon – € 477 per person
Including 1.5 hours stand up paddle board or kayaking course every afternoon – € 477 per person
Including PADI Open Water Diver course – € 797 per person
Including 3 hours Wind surfing or Laser sailing course every afternoon – € 802 per person
Including 3 hours kite surfing course every afternoon – € 822 per person