Staff were excellent. Maltese staff very helpful. Chip was good company; Jackie a little quiet. The balance of the tour was ideal; quite intense with little spare time. The rest between matches on the last day was about correct as well. The beauty of Malta is the small island, little time for pupils to get into trouble and the agreeable climate at this time of year.
Abbey Gate School
The Maltese islands are a heaven for outdoor sports offering great facilities and fantastic weather. We shall be hosting the Easter Youth Football Cup for U15 and U13 teams. The tournament will be spread over 2 days with various games being played on each day with reduced times. The games will be played at Sirens FC Football Stadium, which is a 3G Astro surface. At the end of the tournament we will host a celebration party with presentation.
Here under you may find a standard package we still have available for this tournament. Beds are limited and price will be going up the longer you take to register. So register your interest today by sending us your request in order to proceed with securing your space on this tournament.
Easter Youth Football Cup Package to Malta (based on 20) from the 22nd till the 25th April including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 3 night accommodation in sharing quads / triple rooms at the 3 Star Bellavista Hotel in Qawra on half board basis with mineral water during main meals
* Participation in football tournament including all match fees, pitch, changing rooms, referees, first aid and water
* Celebration party including presentation for all participating teams
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Price per person – € 174
staying in a Twin room – € 180 per person
Staying in a Single room – € 249 per person
Suggested tours and activities:
Half day in Valletta including entrance to the Malta 5D interactive show and return transfers – € 16 per person