Just a quick note to say thanks Pierre for arranging our mini trip to Malta. Plus also for the lift back to our hotel - most appreciated. We all managed to get back in one piece, although Robbie was a bit of mess. Great to see you again - and hope to meet up in the future - Cheers,
The islands of Malta have been inhabited since around 5200 BC. The first inhabitants known are from a Neolithic culture and these are witnessed by the many Megalithic structures found around the islands. The Phoenicians colonized the islands on around 1000 BC and brought about the Semitic language and culture. These were followed by the Carthaginians and the Romans at around 216 BC who made Malta a municipium. A period of Byzantine rule followed and then an invasion by the Arabs in AD 870. The Normans came next in 1091 and these were welcomed by the then Christian natives. In 1530 the Malta was given to the Order of the Knights of St John who fortified the island, built the capital city of Valletta and lots of other palaces and castles around Malta, Gozo & Comino. In 1798 Napolean took over Malta for a couple of years before the islands became a British Colony. The islands got their independence in 1964 and became a republic in 1974. In 2004 Malta joined the European Union which brings us to the present days.
Most of the remains and architecture left by the various inhabitants of our islands can still be experienced today. The vast historical influence left by these occupants make Malta a unique place for one to indulge in a vast array of different cultures and to understand the mix they created making Malta and it’s people what they are today. Malta and all it’s attractions offer a diverse destination for the intrigued visitor. Through our expertise and knowledge of the islands we will create a very interesting package for you to live and learn about the culture of Malta during your visit here. We also do our best to conserve and present what is really and genuinely Maltese about our islands. Send us your group request today and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation which will surely leave you with a fantastic experience to be lived on the islands of Malta.
Although a relatively small island, Malta boasts with a large selection of hotels to suit all requirements. From small boutique hotels to upscale 5 star resorts we will assist you in sourcing the right accommodation for your group at the best offer. Your needs are our first priority, our skills and experience along with our extensive knowledge of the local properties guarantee we can rise to meet the most demanding expectations.
In addition to your standard package which will include your airport transfers, accommodation and cultural trips we can offer you an extensive array of entertainment and fun activities to add to your trip. The most popular activities within past cultural groups are boat trips to the islands of Gozo and Comino, Maltese nights and themed dinners. One can also find an aquarium, a marine park, two crafts villages, a karting raceway and a waterpark on the islands. Apart from all that the Maltese people are very fond of their festas and village festivals which happen mostly year round giving a further opportunity for our visitors.
Our national airline, Air Malta, offers direct connections with many European cities. One can also find various other airlines including cheap carriers operating direct flight connections to Malta from all over Europe. We are ready and available to give assistance with flight options as well so just keep us informed on the required flight arrangements and we will guide you accordingly.
Cultural Tour to Malta (based on 20) including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 7 night accommodation in sharing twin rooms at the 4 Star Qawra Palace Hotel in Qawra on half board basis
* Full day trip visiting Valletta, Mdina, Dingli and Mosta including transport, licenced guide, lunch and entrance fees to St John’s Cathedral, Grand Master’s Palace and Mosta Dome
* Full day trip visiting the 3 cities, Blue Grotto, Marsaxlokk and Ghar Dalam including transport, licenced guide, lunch and entrance fees to Inquisitor’s Palace and Ghar Dalam
* Full day trip visiting Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Tarxien Temples and Skorba Temples including transport, licenced guide, lunch and entrance fees to all temples
* Full day trip visiting Ggantija Temples, Azure Window, Inland Sea, Ramla Bay, Xlendi, Victoria and the Citadel including transport, ferry, licenced guide, lunch and entrance fees to the temples
* Full day boat trip to Gozo and Comino including hot buffet lunch, snorkeling gear and return transfers
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
November till December 2017 – € 442 per person
January till March 2018 – € 442 per person
April till June 2018 – € 497 per person
July till September 2018 – € 634 per person
October 2018 – € 497 per person
November till December 2018 – € 442 per person
Single room supplement – € 183 per person