Your staff have been excellent and very friendly. Transport was good and reliable. Hotel staff accommodating & helpful, good food & appropriate to the needs of the group.
England Talent Team
Malta is definitely a perfect destination for your swimming training camp, there are various pools but the most popular one is the National Swimming Pool. Here one can make use of a beautiful 50mtr pool finished up to International standards as well as another 25mtr diving pool. The pool is very central and we can offer you accommodation options within walking distance to save you time and money towards transfer bookings.
Many foreign Clubs have now established Malta as their winter training swimming camp destination and the schedule is quite busy so early booking is recommended to secure the required lanes and times for your training camp.
Swimming is quite a popular sport in Malta as well and local clubs gather for swimming galas quite often. However the most popular event is the Easter International meet usually held during the second week of the Easter Holiday break. Many foreign clubs from all over Europe combine their swimming camps to Malta during these times and participate in these meets.
Water polo is also another very popular sport practiced on the islands and the level is quite high. We also organise water polo tours to the islands and can arrange fixtures with one of the 12 local clubs. The season runs from June till September but a winter league is also played by the biggest clubs.
Just send us your request for swimming training camp, swimming tours, water polo tours, school tours, college tours, university tours and we will get back to you with the best available options.
Swim camp quotation to Malta (based on 20) including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 7 night accommodation in sharing triple/quad rooms at the 3 Star Plevna Hotel in Sliema (10-15 minute drive from the pool) on full board basis with mineral water during main meals
* 7 days (12 sessions) of swimming training in 2 x 50mtr lanes in an outdoor heated pool with 2 sessions per day, each 2 hours long
* Return transfers from hotel to pool and back for all sessions
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
November till December 2017 – € 365 per person
January till March 2018 – € 374 per person
April till June 2018 – € 409 per person
July till September 2018 – € 537 per person
October 2018 – € 409 per person
November till December 2018 – € 365 per person
Twin room supplement – € 50 per person
Single room supplement – € 108 per person