I just wanted to thank you again for the organisation and hospitality showed during our Malta cricket tour - Everything was just right, especially the weather, food and entertainment.....and maybe one day I will get a shirt!!.
It was great fun and a good bunch of guys.
Best regards for the future and hope to meet again soon.
Harlow Cricket Club
|Malta is a very popular destination for a short haul Cricket tour in Europe, with great year round weather, good hospitality and value for money, Malta has all the right ingredients for a successful cricket tour abroad. There is one main cricket facility in Malta which is found in Marsa, as part of the Marsa Sports Club. The facility houses the only local team which extends a varied playing ability with players from all around the globe as well as Maltese. The team meets up for a fixture every Saturday but due to touring popularity each weekend is normally filled by a couple of 40 over match ups against a visiting club. For this reason it is very important to plan and book your cricket tour to Malta way in advance.|
Numerous touring sides have enjoyed playing at Marsa with many returning on a regular basis. Most tourists come from England however there have been teams from many other countries, including America, Australia, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Switzerland and Wales.
Suggested Malta Cricket Tour including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 3 night accommodation in sharing twin rooms at the 3 Star Alexandra Hotel in St Julian’s on bed and breakfast basis
* 2 cricket matches against local sides including all match fees and transfers
* 1 umpire will have to be provided by each team for the fixtures
* Snack lunch and water provided during cricket fixtures
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Send us your request for more detailed information.
Suggested tours and activities:
Half day in Valletta including entrance to the Malta 5D interactive show and return transfers
Full day boat trip to Gozo and Comino including hot buffet lunch, snorkeling gear and return transfers