Staff were excellent. Maltese staff very helpful. Chip was good company; Jackie a little quiet. The balance of the tour was ideal; quite intense with little spare time. The rest between matches on the last day was about correct as well. The beauty of Malta is the small island, little time for pupils to get into trouble and the agreeable climate at this time of year.
Abbey Gate School
|Football is a major sport in Malta played by all ages both by males and females. There are many clubs and the levels vary a lot. There are many stadiums and pitches both in turf and astro turf (3G) which make Malta an all year round football training camp destination. The weather is also another asset and many teams especially from Countries from the Northern part of Europe use Malta as their training base during the cold Winter months to be able to get field training in preparation for their local leagues.|
Ladies football is also becoming quiet popular and fixtures for female sides can be arranged for all age groups as well.
We organise football camps and tournaments for all age groups for clubs wanting to experience Malta in a different way. A typical week would include training in the mornings and afternoon with a day’s break in between to experience the islands through one of our activities. Schools also choose Malta for their football training camps and the level of local clubs tallies very well with visiting school teams.
Suggested Malta Football Tour including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 4 night accommodation in sharing twin rooms at the 4 Star Bellavista Hotel in Qawra on bed and breakfast basis with mineral water during main meals
* 2 self coached training session including facility rental
* 2 football matches against local sides including all match fees
* 1 lines man will have to be provided by each team for the fixtures
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Send us your request for more detailed information.
Suggested tours and activities:
Half day in Valletta including entrance to the Malta 5D interactive show and return transfers
Full day boat trip to Gozo and Comino including hot buffet lunch, snorkeling gear and return transfers