Thankyou very much for helping us to have a brilliant time. We all got back
I will be in touch soon
|The Malta Golf Club was founded in 1888 when golf was first played in the ditches formed by the fortification walls of Valletta. The club moved to its present site in the early 1900s. There have been many changes to the course and today, at par 68, it has become a good test of golf without being too unkind to the novice.|
The Malta Golf club’s facilities include changing rooms, bar and restaurant, a well stocked pro shop, practice putting green and driving range. It is possible to hire equipment, whilst beginners courses and lessons are available.
Malta’s temperate climate and its location — only 2 hours from central Europe — make the Malta Golf Club is an ideal venue for off-season golfing breaks for both individuals and groups. The course is open to visitors all week except Thursday and Saturday mornings, but reservations are essential.
The club also offers Overseas Membership to non-residents of Malta. Benefits include unlimited golf during visits to Malta, including times reserved for full members, and the issue of a membership / handicap card that will facilitate access to golf courses world wide.
Suggested Malta Golf Tours including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 4 night accommodation in sharing twin rooms at the 4 Star Cavalieri Hotel in St Julian’s on bed & breakfast basis
* Block ticket for 3 tee offs on an 18 hole golf course including return transfers
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Send us your request for more detailed information.