Thanks a lot for a fantastic weekend during the Malta Jazz Festival, everything worked like clock work and the setting of the Festival with the Grand Harbour as it's back drop was simply stunning.
The Malta Jazz festival is one of the longest running and publicly praised festivals which is organised by the Malta Arts Council. Every year, the festival intends to create a jazzy feel full of good energy and life all around Valletta. This festival aspires to attract wider and also younger audiences.
The programme is very eclectic and it features a mixture of styles. Artistic director Sandro Zerafa said, “The jazz world is constantly evolving and so is it Malta Jazz Festival. With one foot in the past and another one in the future, we keep adjusting to contemporary trends whilst respecting tradition.”
Every year the festival includes some of the most significant bands or musicians in the music area like Snarky Puppy, Bill Evans Band, and Omer Avital.
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to St Julian’s
* 3 night accommodation in sharing dorms in a Boutique Hostel in St Julian’s on room only basis
* 2 day Block Ticket (free seating) including return transfers
* Departure transfer back to airport
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
Send us your request for more detailed information.