Thank you so much for giving us such a good time..you certainly know how to send us all back exhausted!!
We all enjoyed it and the journey home went really well and I finally got into bed at 6am shattered!
From me alone its a big thank you to you, Carmela, Peter and I suppose George!
Wish I'd had time to meet with you for a coffee. Best Wishes
Malta Netball Tours are very popular amongst females of all ages. Netball is played both outdoor and indoor and many returning visiting sides have set Malta as one of their favourite touring destinations.
The local leagues run between October and May and this in fact would be the best time for Netball touring sides to visit.
There is also another advantage to tour in this period being that this is the low / medium season for tourism on the islands so very competitive prices can be secured.
In any case netball tours have also been organised during the summer months and we have always been able to accommodate all visiting sides with the required fixtures.
Malta Netball Tour (based on 15) including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 4 night accommodation in sharing triple/quad rooms at the 3 Star Plevna Hotel in Sliema on half board basis with mineral water during main meals
* 1 self coached training session including facility rental and return transfer
* 2 netball matches against local sides including all match fees and transfers
* 1 umpire will have to be provided by each team for the fixtures
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay
July till September 2018 – € 272 per person
October 2018 – € 193 per person
November till December 2018 – € 170 per person
January till March 2019 – € 175 per person
April till June 2019 – € 193 per person
July till September 2019 – € 272 per person
October 2019 – € 193 per person
Twin room supplement – € 36 per person
Single room supplement – € 68 per person
Suggested tours and activities:
Half day in Valletta including entrance to the Malta 5D interactive show and return transfers – € 16 per person
Full day boat trip to Gozo and Comino including hot buffet lunch, snorkeling gear and return transfers – € 45 per person