Just a quick note to say thanks Pierre for arranging our mini trip to Malta. Plus also for the lift back to our hotel - most appreciated. We all managed to get back in one piece, although Robbie was a bit of mess. Great to see you again - and hope to meet up in the future - Cheers,
After a long hot summer the islands get their first rain and the landscape comes to life with an astonishing variety of wild flowers and greenery. From November till April the islands are normally lush green and this is normally the best time to visit the islands on a trekking tour. The South, West and North coast of the main island of Malta are optimal for trekking offering a surprising amount of countryside. Gozo and Comino also offer good trekking possibilities.
From the imposing cliffs, to natural lush valleys and rocky wild land you will surely find that the islands offer a good trekking possibility for all levels with astonishing views. En route you will come across prehistorical sites, caves, castles and chapels.
Put on walking boots and get ready for this adventure that will show the islands of Malta from a different perspective. We have created an example of an all inclusive package for you here under, send us your request today.
Suggested Trekking Tour to Malta including:
* Greeting at Malta airport and transfer to accommodation
* 5 night accommodation in sharing twin rooms at the 3 Star Plaza Hotel in Sliema on bed & breakfast basis
* Transfer to a full day trekking tour to the West and South of Malta including local guide and packed lunch
* Transfer to a full day trekking tour to the West and North of Malta including local guide and packed lunch
* Transfer to a full day trekking tour to the Gozo including local guide, ferry and packed lunch
* Transfer to a full day trekking tour to the North of Malta and Comino including local guide, ferry and packed lunch
* Departure transfers back to Malta airport with assistance
* All local taxes
* Our assistance throughout their stay